A native of Grand Junction, Colorado, Linda has been selling real estate for 41 years specializing in Residential, Investment and Commercial properties, as well as 1031 exchanges. Linda’s list of Commercial developments is extensive and she has worked diligently for both Buyers and Sellers all over Grand Junction and Mesa County, Colorado. Marketing, sales, knowledge and experience has kept Linda as a top producer in Mesa County for years. Linda prides herself at being there every step of the way during the purchasing process to keep you well informed so that you can make the right choices. Linda will be there to answer your questions, advise you and make the transaction comfortable and smooth.
- LifeTime Achievement Award; is based on Number of Years and Volume Earned at RE/MAX International and the Associate must have previously achieved the Hall of Fame Award.
- Chairman’s Club Award; a distinguished honor awarded to Outstanding Agents for Skills, Professionalism and Persistence on behalf of their clients. Members that receive this award are among the elite in the industry.
- Realtor® of the Year in 1996
- President of the local Grand Junction Area Realtor® Association, 1999 – 2000
- Colorado Association of Realtors Director, several terms
- Board of Director for the Grand Junction Area Realtor® Association, several terms
- Active in the Local Association and State Association for more than 19 years
# of years experience
# of awards won
# of emails I get a day
% of time I love my job
Address: 120 W. Park Dr. #200
Grand Junction, CO 81505
Business Hours: 8a-6:30p M-F, 9a-2p S-S